Back to School Sale!

This is what it's all about. Just like the real parking lot, this is the place to shoot the breeze and talk trash. Just keep it clean!

Moderators: bdk, bigtime

Old School Demo Day?

Poll ended at Sat Aug 06, 2005 10:51 am

yes
14%
Hell, yeah!
86%

Total votes: 7
scoob

Back to School Sale!

Postby scoob » Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:51 am

O L D S C H O O L ... that is

????????Does any one have any interest in an Old School Demo Day!!!!!!!!!!!
Let's Rock Out one afternoon with the Real Hair Boats
You've never hit an ender untill it's 10 ft. +
How many times can you Pirouete
Does that little play paddle
Even Touch the Water

ICE MAN BOATS

varrious long, large, old school boats for sale
$100.00

yes, that's right...If yer gonna go, GO BIG

Invader
Crossfire
Corsica
Mirage
Dancer
Feel Free ( a true obscure classic)
and many more

also excellent for the Green / Narrows Race, Old School / Classic Division

$100.00
scoob

Postby scoob » Thu Jul 28, 2005 11:24 am

:cry: Come on now, good people of the Saluda, How can we put on a decent Old School Demo Day with 3 participants, including myself? How long has it been since you touched the tree tops like a sky rocket in flight, spinning, unable to really count the rotations because of rotational saddle sight...good level, popup hole, afternoon delight! Come on y'all, I'm sure a little OLD SCHOOL won't hurt...shoot, it might even be educational, even Historic!
sbroam

Postby sbroam » Thu Jul 28, 2005 11:28 am

I think you should consider an installation art project - I think your front yard is calligng out for a "boat henge". Or maybe a really big mobile hanging from a tree. I'll brain storm some more...
swank

What Scott Said....

Postby swank » Thu Jul 28, 2005 11:58 am

....I really really like the art idea. Yeah.

Kind of Stonehenge/Cadillac Ranch thing. Impressive with the vertical arrangement en masse.

We COULD use them for a backdrop at the amphitheater for the next LVM showing. Details on that coming soon.

That way, you could artfull arrange them first, and list them for sale next....get some of those innocent pedestrians as suc, I mean, buyers.
ricky

Postby ricky » Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:11 pm

So , when are we gonna have this "old school rodeo" ?
What goes around comes around
Work like you don`t need the money
Love like you have never been hurt
Dance like nobody is looking
Sing like nobody is listening
Live like it is Heaven on Earth
McGreevey

Crossfire

Postby McGreevey » Thu Jul 28, 2005 4:20 pm

I will be there and will begin my own splinter cell Crossfire cohort........who's in....we will go head to head with those Corsica punks
scoob

Postby scoob » Thu Jul 28, 2005 7:02 pm

:idea: Hey, how about the Old School Rodeo a few days before the next LVM...we could video it...set the boats up for sale...or as a regestered give-away to the winner of the First Ever LVM Big A$$ Zoo Air Bowling Boat Conetest,... remember, on the stage at the bottom of the hill off a small launch ramp with the blow up bowling pins etc. (I couldn't find the previous post) or, maybe just one afternoon inbetween 3k & 5k, what do ya'll think...fun?
AndersonJ

Postby AndersonJ » Thu Jul 28, 2005 7:24 pm

Im there i will be rockin the corsica! :shock:
DownStream

Postby DownStream » Fri Jul 29, 2005 9:04 am

Cool now we just need a little water and that would be kick acs....to bad Ken and Steve only know how to creek and are going to miss out on some ol' schooling.
SwimBob

Postby SwimBob » Fri Jul 29, 2005 9:15 am

I've got an old mongoose I can bring out if ken and steve want to come. Then they could go home and have an old school creek demo.
scoob

Postby scoob » Fri Jul 29, 2005 10:01 am

Ken and Steve should be all about a little Ol' Skoo. After all, Ken's hair is O'l Skoo. Anyway they were probably part of the real deal ya know, back when they were tryin' to figure out the names of those "new" prototypes...Ken would've been like, " Hey, you weenie tech. jacket's, I looked at Overflow Creek for the fist time the other day (circa '92), after the heinous bush-wack in, you're faced with these full on Rhodo Gourge drops that will make your demo sponser's S*!% themselves...But, I ran It all...you might consider naming a boat after it..." Ofcourse, Ken probably meant they should name the boat Ken's Big Gun...as opposed to the now classic / still perfect, Overflow. Steve probably named the Invader after Ken; butt, that is another story. At anyrate I hope they come out and turn on the Old School. :D

Return to “The Parking Lot”