Philanthropist, Magnate....

This is what it's all about. Just like the real parking lot, this is the place to shoot the breeze and talk trash. Just keep it clean!

Moderators: bdk, bigtime

Blackwater

Philanthropist, Magnate....

Postby Blackwater » Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:24 pm

...and hero of the common river lover!

http://www.thestate.com/2014/09/10/3671 ... /101/&rh=1

Scoob!

You are a good guy and a great American; but we always knew that. I hope you have a lengthy & successful career doing these things, which you clearly love. You deserve it!
Almost nobody dances sober, unless they happen to be insane.

H. P. Lovecraft
Cheetah

Re: Philanthropist, Magnate....

Postby Cheetah » Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:07 pm

yes, excellant. thanks :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :righton:
bbbbrass

Postby bbbbrass » Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:18 pm

Thanks Hartley!
There's the smart way, and then there's my way.
scoob

Postby scoob » Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:16 am

Thanks Folkz! It's been a wild ride for the last few months, trying to work through all the associated details. Hopefully, GYGO will be moving into the building (along with myself) before the new year. The Saluda Lot should remain undisturbed... meaning that member parking will continue, hopefully with some improvements,etc. Anyhow, thanks for all of the support! I can't tell you how much it means to me... This truly is a wonderful community, and a wonderful resource... We (all of us) aren't totally out of the woods yet, it's going to continue to be a community effort for quite some time and the promotion of responsible river usage is just the beginning (as it always has been). I'm both proud of Get Your Gear On's accomplishments, thus far... and truly humbled by the prospect of the future... Cheers, let's keep on keeping on (in positive ways)... This is about all of us!!!!
showboat

Postby showboat » Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:04 am

Thank you !!!! You are a true friend of the responsible river user. This is super wonderful news !!!! :surprised: Lot's of hugs for you Scooby :righton:
LykAGrl

Postby LykAGrl » Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:25 pm

You have been an incredible supporter of all the local river projects, events and groups; I wish you nothing but the best in all of your endeavors! Thank you.

~edye

Return to “The Parking Lot”