Poll: Who thinks Curt Davis Should Buy His Gauley Photos?

This is what it's all about. Just like the real parking lot, this is the place to shoot the breeze and talk trash. Just keep it clean!

Moderators: bdk, bigtime

Should Curt Davis Buy All 3 Photos of Himself from Pillow?

Yes
56%
No
6%
I like cheese
38%

Total votes: 16
bgr8ful

Postby bgr8ful » Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:31 pm

Curtsdavis would have to remove all his 8 x 10;s of Stinky first.
bigtime

Postby bigtime » Wed Sep 28, 2005 3:10 pm

If I were Curt, I'd buck up and get the pictures on disk, they're 25 meg files that can be blown up to like 40" by 30". I got mine from last year but haven't gotten it blown up yet.

Go for it Curt! Those would make great "inspirational" photos on the living room wall!
Ontime

Postby Ontime » Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:02 pm

Not!
bigtime

Postby bigtime » Wed Sep 28, 2005 9:47 pm

Ask them if they can put the following caption on the top of the photo:

Bad Ass CurtCurt
bgr8ful

Postby bgr8ful » Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:19 am

He will ned a signed letter of permission from RayRay to do so. He has a copyright on thatthat.
Ontime

Postby Ontime » Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:15 am

Joey showed me the 'footy' of us at Pillow last night.
Ronnie, you should never have AHEM, you know! but you were down for a bit. I can see how that last window shade was the proverbial straw.
Scarbie, if only you could have stuck that landing...SPECTACULAR! That is the move of the future, the bench mark by which all others will measure.
RayRay, the precipitous flashing of the peace sign and the change of expression from jubilation to intense self preservation as you get yanked from the room groping for your paddle, out of sight and somewhat out of control is a mark of a true Saluda Boy, I am proud to know you.
Ryan... Ryan Ryan Ryan, You've been down pillow too many times to not splat the rock; for shame.

Congrats to all the "newbies", John, Aimee, Hartley, and Moffet, You all supersede that label.

I appreciate the thanks for "leading" but it is simply not true. Everybody got themselves down. I just told you what to look out for and watched and laughed. One thing, and I probably shouldn't tell everyone this, the boof at Lost Paddle is class V. I can explain later but I will say that my buddy Scott G. Meadows, a long time paddler and raft guide on the Upper cringes when I talk about it. There is one more bad spot but just a few of us went there. I guess it deserves some parking lot discussion which leads me to this. What a blast I had at Gauley Fest. I live for times such as that. I suspect we all do. It doesn't stop at the river. It's about the memories, the stories, and fodder that nourishes us and keeps us coming back. Who doesn't enjoy some ribbing about an @$$ kicking, whether it is you or someone else? I love it, although, I believe it is more blessed to give than receive. :P See you at the zoo

SALUDABOYZ ROCK!

Return to “The Parking Lot”